Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of Our Favorite Date Night Movies

The following is a guest post from our friend, Winston Stewart

One of the best movies that I ever saw was one that my husband and I picked out on direct tv together to watch for our date night, it was Wolfman. We both love horror movies so we tend to choose this type of movie more than others, so when Wolfman was released we decided we wanted to see it. We had both seen the original version with Lon Chaney, Jr., of course. But even had we not seen that version the talent featured in Wolfman would have sealed our decision, both of us our Anthony Hopkins fans.

The special effects were, of course, phenominal but you had not only the effects to draw your attention. I would have to say that I found the actual cinemotography and lighting effects to be superb and possess a unique beauty that added to the film's assets. Both my husband and I agreed that this movie far surpassed the original, in both effects and story line. I love the fact that all of the wonder comes through on the small screen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2010 4:57 PM, Anonymous Abdominoplasty Surgery said...

The wolfman is an awesome movie, but I don't know how well it will go over during date night lol I guess it depends on the girl you have and what shes into

 

Post a Comment

<< Home