Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fashionable Photos

The following is a guest post from our friend, Mylie Norton

shoppingbag.jpgI am a personal shopperand I have many clients that I shop for. I make outfits and shop for occasions for my clients that do not have the time in their schedules or the fashion sense to shop for themselves. I try to find clothes for my clients when they are not there with me based on their size and that is relatively easy because most sizes are by number and I am a good judge at what will fit their body. I also like to dress clients based on what they like but often times a clients taste and style will change in the blink of an eye and their schedules can be so busy that they do not have time to come shopping with me and sometimes they do not have time to talk about what they want to wear to an event or an occasion at all.

The only problem with shopping for picky clients is that when they don't have time to discuss it I have to go into guess work mode and use my judgement but sometimes that does not work. With the photo sharing website Flickr I can take photos of possibilities and upload them to the internet by satellite where my clients can see the clothes in an organized album before they choose what they want to wear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home