Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Boost Your GPA

This is a guest post from our friend, Alex Gorman

I have had a great experience with my last semester satalite internet classes. I had never taken an internet class before and I was pleased at how it was not too easy yet not too much of a challenge as well. I am earning my Arts degree and I was taking a beginners course that I had missed when I first started college. I was allowed to take it via my hughes net in MI with the only requirement being that I had a reliable internet connection. They were not joking when they said this.

Most of the work that I had to do involve a lot of web searched and my satellite internet did not let me down once. I was able to get my work turned in fast and efficiently and received the letter grade of an A which helped me maintain my 4.0 grade point average. I highly recommend checking out Satellite Star Internet before you try taking an online class. I was so pleased.

Now that I see how easy online classes are to take, I am planning to sign up for many more of them. I like how I have the freedom to take the classes anytime I like and the teacher that I had allowed us to work ahead on assignments so I was able to finish the class weeks sooner than I would have if I were in a traditional classroom setting. I never knew it was possible for an Art major to take online classes, but it is and I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home