Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Peek at My Kids Night or Day

The follow is a guest post by our friend Adam Roggenbaum

Since I joined the military, I have been pleased with myself. I knew I was doing a good thing. Leaving the kids on the other hand has been excruciating. Having to see them so rarely is a mind battle many of us have to face. We just remember whom we are doing this for and why.

I can tell you one thing that has made it easier to be away. When I can, I get on hughes net in Texas and visit my kids. This time spent Using the Internet With My Kids is a few moments of complete bliss. We talk about school, sports, and any other projects they are working on. It is a time of peace and bonding.

For anyone that has been away from growing children, for any length of time, they know how hard it is. You miss so much, but thankfully, my kids have hughesnet Minnesota service. This satellite communication with hughesnet internet has been a gift of immeasurable value. People, soldiers around the world, can now look into their families’ lives.

Of course, it is not the same as being there; however, it is better than not seeing them at all, like it used to be. Children would grow up not knowing their dads. Daddies would not even know how their offspring looked except through quick snapshots. It is so much more family friendly now to be in the military.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home