Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Retail Me Not is a Lifesaver!

coupons.jpg

After a ton of searching on my hughes net internet, I finally found a site that can deliver coupons for anything I buy online. RetailMenot.com has discount codes for all of your favorite websites and range from electronics, foods, clothing, to anything you can think of. This month alone, I have saved over 200 dollars on what I usually allocate to my internet purchases. I have also been able to keep from having to scour the internet for places to find discounts, wasting countless hours of my hard-to-come-by time.

It is extremely easy to find codes and coupons and print them off for later use in store or for record. RetailMeNot.com has users that are constantly uploading new discount codes and coupons that were once only reserved for specific customers. I have not found a better way to save time and money in years, especially with the way the economy has declined. In addition to supplying you with codes and coupons, RetailMeNot.com also has user reviews of the discounts. These let you know the success rate and validity of the discounts.

One of the most alluring aspects of the site is its constant renewal of information, keeping you up to date on coupons that are available to you. I really find it hard to believe that they offer this service without any kind of membership fee. All I had to do, was log on to www.retailmenot.com and enter the type of business that I wanted discounts for. After clicking search, you are given a whole list of choices of goods and services. I just picked the ones I was looking for using my Hughesnet Internet, and was instantly taken to a page that featured instant coupons and discount codes ranging from 5 to 25% off. Do yourself a favor and check them out too. 


Thanks to Cisco Thompson for the guest post!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home