Monday, January 09, 2012

Working on Etsy

Guest post from: Kent Lara

I use my San Antonio wireless internet connection to make money and work from home. I never thought that when people said that they worked from home, that they were actually working and making money. I got inspired by a friend when I heard about a website called Etsy.com that came out in 2005. I have always been interested in sewing and am quite good at it. There are many people that create custom designs for customers through Etsy.

In 2008, I decided that I was fed-up with my desk job. I decided to give sewing a chance. For years I have been collecting vintage sewing patterns. They range from the 1920’s to the early 1990’s. I started posting the vintage patterns Etsy and working with customers to create custom designs. Now, I have a big enough clientele that I literally work from home everyday and communicate with people all over the world from my computer. I have a flexible schedule and I love it! I am also filling my creative need that my nine to five never met!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home