Friday, January 07, 2011

Special New Year's Eve wedding

The day has almost come for me that every little girl dreams about, my wedding. And believe me, just because you had something in mind planned out to have at your wedding doesn't make it easy to find it and get it arranged for you big day. I'm finding that out the hard way.

But I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to wait too many more days to get married and just reflect on how nicely everything came together. I was online e-mailing back and forth to my cousins, who are going to be my bridesmaids about what time they needed to get to the church to get ready when I came across the www.CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET.COM. I read through some of it and thought that it would be good to have our internet at our new house by that company, so I ordered one of the packages.

A lot of my friends are actually excited about the NYE wedding because they've never been to one before. I had a cousin who had one a few years back and that's where I got the idea, except mine will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home