Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happy New Year With Satellite TV

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

There is no question about it that my all time favorite New Year's Eve program is Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve. It has been around nearly as long as I have but it is the best. There is just nothing like listening to all the music that I love. The excitement of watching all the entertainers gather together for this one night of celebration just makes me happy.

We watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest now on satellite TV from cannonsatellite.com. We like to get ready for the ball to drop in Times Square. We don't just sit around and watch the programs while we wait but we do listen and keep an eye on what is going on. We have the program on in the living room and the kitchen so we can come and go the way we want to.

Most of the time we are watching while we play games like Scrabble or Uno, those are the ones the kids like the most. When the kids get sleepy they lay around on the couch sometimes dosing but they make sure to remind me to wake them up in time for the clock to tick down to midnight. We all jump up and down and hug and blow our noise makers and they call their friends to say Happy New Year.


1 Comments:

At 3/26/2011 4:11 PM, Blogger Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home