Friday, November 12, 2010

A nice break from textbooks

Guest post written by Ken Younce

I can not wait for this semester to be over with. I'm in my senior year of college and I thought that I signed up for easy classes because I had fulfilled almost all of my requirements already. But boy was I wrong. All these intro level classes have required so much more reading than all of my upper level classes in my major and now I'm reading about all kinds of different history and literature stuff that I really don't care about either. So I was really excited to just go home for fall break and read a book for fun.

When I was doing some research to find a good book to read during fall break I ended up finding some info about these satellite company specials and decided to click now and get one of them for my apartment with my roommates.

One of my roommates ended up lending me this Coyote Blue book by this author Christopher Moore that he loves. I think he may even have all of the guy's books too. But now I'm back to reading for class until winter break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home