Monday, November 08, 2010

New favorite book series

Guest post written by Amanda Rhine

For the longest time I had a tie for my favorite ever book series between Goosebumps and the Little House on the Prairie, but I think that I just found another one, the Sookie Stackhouse series. In case you've been under a rock for the past two years, it's the book series that the TV show True Blood is based on. Needless to say, the books are pretty amazing.

I was so sick of my friends writing on my Facebook wall about how I needed to read the books if I liked the TV show so much, so I went on my wimax 4g a while back and ordered most fo the books in the series.

Right now I'm seven books into the series. I'm pretty sure that there are thirteen, but the author still isn't finished yet with the Sookie Stackhouse book series. I just hope that IÕll be done with all the books that are already out by the time that the latest book finally comes out so I can read it immediately and still be in order.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home