Monday, December 06, 2010

Holiday centerpiece at a discount

Guest post written by Holly Snyder

I think that it's really silly to spend a whole lot of money on something that you're only going to use for a month or two out of the whole year. So when it comes to holiday decorating, I make sure to try and do it affordably.

I've had a holiday centerpiece that someone gave to us right after we got married that I always set out on our dining room table, but it was just getting so old and shabby looking. I went on some of my favorite design blogs to find an idea for a centerpiece that I could make with very little money. When I was doing that I saw the website www.clearwirelessinternet4g.com and after checking it out, decided to change over our home internet service to the provider.

Out of all the ideas that I found, most of them incorporated candles somehow, so I went to the Dollar Store and picked up several, along with some little hurricane glasses to put them in. I put together the holiday candle centerpiece with the candles in just a few minutes and it looks pretty impressive for the little money that I put into it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home