Friday, March 12, 2010

From the Kitchen...to the Closet

winerack2.gifI just love organization devices such a racks, boxes and containers. Someone once told me that it is a deep psychological sign that I like to "compartmentalize" things. I don't really think that's true. Maybe I just like a place for everything. Granted, I have bought racks and bookcases for my collection to grow rather than what I have.

I was excited to find jk adams, which features a fine selection of wine racks, cutting boards and knife organizers. There is a jk wine rack that hosts 48 bottles of wine. I'll never have that many, nor do I want that many. However, it would be an excellent receptacle for rolled up prints, shoes or the like. In fact, years ago I had one of those brown accordion wine racks that I used for shoes.

The possibilities for a jk spice rack is not as vast due to the diminutive size of the containers. I have always wanted to grow and dry my own herbs. However, they would also be the ideal thing to put in a closet for pins and buttons. A little unorthodox, perhaps, but my mind is always looking at objects and always believes that there has got to be another use for every item, in case one should change their mind about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home