Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All I Wanted for Christmas

Even though I am an adult, it doesn't stop relatives from asking me what I want for Christmas. I am a bit boring, as I just ask for things I was going to buy anyways. After Christmas, I just buy what I don't get, as I was going to go ahead and do it anyhow. This year I got a sonicare toothbrush, which I was very happy to receive. Boring, huh? Well, I really wanted one and I don't have to buy it.

I also had one of those ion hair blow dryers on the list. Apparently, my aunts thought that it wasn't exactly festive, so they bought me chocolate and a bookstore gift card instead. That's okay. I will wait for some sales to buy a new one. Mine is on its last legs, but hasn't gone to the hairdryer shelf in the sky quite yet.

Among the things I did not expect to receive was a new samsung lcd tv. It is a little too greedy to ask for that for Christmas, but I put money that I received towards it, and should have one in another month or two. By that time, I may change my mind, but that's the way things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home