Friday, December 28, 2007

Fashion Jewelry and Funky Headbands

Christmas is over, but I couldn't believe that I saw Valentine's Cards in the store already. Some of my readers wear head-to-toe vintage clothing, but many more of my readers wear a mixture of modern and vintage pieces.

If you are looking for a special Valentine's gift for your daughter, wife, girlfriend or mother, you might want to check out Tano Jewelry. There are a variety of fashion jewelry pieces and more that would please them. They have a lot of great little add-ons for that special outfit.

Headbands as inspired by the stars or in retro fabrics will give a vintage nod to a simple modern dress or T-shirt and jeans, whether her heart is in the 60s or she is a child of the 80s. I can just imagine this one sported by someone at Viva Las Vegas this year.

Since many of my readers are shop owners, I should mention looking for wholesale jewelry or retro headbands for your shop, the prices are very compatible and you can contact them directly for a quote. Custom orders are available for 100 pieces or more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home