Monday, November 30, 2009

Great Deal on Self Inking Stamps

inkstamp.gifThe holidays are upon us, but mostly, the end of the year is also upon us. When I do my taxes, I also try to organize my desk and get my brain in order. They say an uncluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind. I am not sure if that's true or not, as my desk is always a mess except for the New Year.

While I was looking to organize my desk, I found a really great deal on self inking stamps. In fact, some basic models start off at just $4.99. I am buying some in lieu of address labels, and to also use on materials I tend to loan out. Of course, I am not going to ink my antique books. There are some paperback reference books I want to keep, but don't use myself all the time. This way, friends will remember who they came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home